[Archers] Fall Coronation Request from Their Highnesses

Charles Sprouse sprousecp at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 17:54:14 PDT 2012

Dealla,
First off, I think as the Royal Archer and the current King's Archery Champion Vlad would have my head if I didn't show ;-P.  And second off, of COURSE I'm going to be there with a lead-in request like that.  And third off, am I the only one slightly uneasy that this is VLAD we are talking about?!?  (who knows what things this guy could come up with that he would term as 'fun', lol)

KvK