[Archers] Pennsic Sunshades

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 20:17:18 PDT 2012

Greetings M'Lady,

Thanks for asking and as they say, better later than never (or something
like that!!).  It's all very appreciated.
There are 2 (two) ways to donate...
If you have a PayPal account you can send your donation using this email
address: *mlsheppard2760 AT gmail DOT com*, or mail a check/MO made
out to *MICHAEL
SHEPPARD to 75 Aileen Rd., Flint Hill, VA  22627 **(please put in memo:
Pennsic Archer EZups).  *Either way is fine!

Feel free to contact me directly with questions/concerns. Thank you and
hope to see you at War!!

YIS,
SAPHIR
c. 703.864.2760 (texts and/or voice) as well as PM me on FaceBook