[Archers] Leadership Change

Alexandratos, Jerry (NIH/NCI) [E] alexanje at mail.nih.gov
Sat Jul 7 08:29:24 PDT 2012

Congrats, Janyn, you poor old sod.  I hope you have good mental health insurance with a cat-herding therapy rider.  Can I get a demerit too?  I'm sure I could come up with something.

CoG:   Chapter?  You give yourself too little credit, m'lord.  I'm thinking "World Book Encyclopedia" size, with the "CoG" entry being several volumes all by itself.

Jerry
[Insert clever sig here.]