[Archers] Leadership Change?

Robyn Becker reyne_telarius at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 11:55:05 PDT 2012

Considering THIS crowd hon, you might want to re-think that statement...;p
Anyway, congrats!  Knew it was coming, but definitely glad to finally get the confirmation!

Reyne

A true friend is someone who knows all your faults and habits, and loves you anyway.

Per chevron purpure and vert, two sheaves of arrows and a griffin argent