[Archers] Fen with a chainsaw

Fen & Michelle mobishob at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 08:40:47 PDT 2012

Thanks Grimm.  Gregge lives close, has chainsaw and experience to use it safely. He's offered to take care of us so we are okay now.

I want to thank everyone who emailed & called to check on us and offer help. Really makes me appreciate what a wonderful community we have. You guys rock!

Cheers
Fen

Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission.