[Archers] Fwd: [Marshalls] Final Pre-Pennsic Roster Run and Vacancy Announcement

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 04:07:50 PDT 2012

FYI From Baron Vlad

-----Original Message-----
From: Vladimir Vladimirovich Vladimirov <vlad3lochmere at live.com>
To: 'The Marshallate of Atlantia' <marshalls at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Cc: 'Bonnie Harvey/ Alesia Gillefalyn' <alesiaglfyn at gmail.com>
Sent: Thu, Jul 26, 2012 9:11 pm
Subject: [Marshalls] Final Pre-Pennsic Roster Run and Vacancy Announcement

Greetings to the Marshal List,
I will run the final pre-Pennsic rosters on 2 August.  If your info is not current, and you would like it to be so, please send in an update via the web page (http://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/update.php) .

Also, as of the Coronation of Vlad and Kalisa, I will have held this office for 3 years.  As such, I would like to hand this office off.  If you have, or can get, a licensed copy of MS Access, and a reliable internet connection with e-mail and are interested in the job, please send me your SCA resume by the end of August,  I’d like to make a recommendation on a replacement to Sir Otto before Coronation.

I will only be at Pennsic the second week.  If you would like to chat,  I am camping with Lochmere, on Battle Road.

Thanks,

Baron Vlad,
KEM Roster Deputy