[Archers] Attention: Marshals for St. Sebastians

Martha Fletcher mistress.martelvonc at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 18:17:49 PDT 2012

Hi all!

I'll be handling check in for the marshals.

PLEASE check in, we will need your information for the event report. You
will also sign up for your station and shift. We have time blocks all day
as line marshals AND inspection marshals.

PLEASE bring your membership cards so I can record your information. I'll
be printing off the marshals roster on Thursday, August 2nd. and will work
from this copy. PLEASE check your marshal status BEFORE this date and make
corrections to your entry if needed. IF YOU ARE IN A SUSPENDED STATUS YOU
WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO MARSHAL.

If you are an MIT you must sign in with me so that I can assign you to a
mentor. YOU are responsible for having your mentor sign your paperwork. I
will have limited copies of the ATLANTIAN MIT form available for those who
forget thiers.

This is a huge shoot and safety is our number one priority. The Marshals
are our first line of defense to prevent accidents and mishaps.

yours,
Mistress Martelle von Charlottenburg, OL
Barony of Bright Hills