[Archers] Snacks for St. Sebastian shoot II

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sat Jul 21 12:07:59 PDT 2012

Greetings all, I wanted to send a note regarding the snacks for the St.
Sebastian's II shoot. Countess Rowan is again providing snacks for the
archers during the day. There was an email sent awhile back asking for
donations to help with the snacks. I don't remember seeing it but in any
event, if you feel inclined to make a donation to her or simply bring
something to put on the table, grapes, pretzels, drink, etc that would be
great. This will help the archers during the day of the shoot.

In thanks,