[Archers] St. Sebastian's Shoot II Update

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Jul 15 13:14:21 PDT 2012

Hello everyone, just wanted to pass an update since we are 2 weeks out now.
Things are looking good for the shoot and all we need now are double the
archers from last year and good weather. I have attached the list of helping
marshal's we have so far and I'm sure we will gain more the date of the
shoot from the East and Mid like we did last year. If there are any other of
our Atlantian folks that want to help out, please let me know asap so I can
get you on the list and we can get you in the rotation. I want to say this
once again, we are trying to keep the marshal rotation to a few hours and I
want all marshals to be able to shoot and enjoy the shoot as well. I will be
the only one that will not shoot that day. I will also be working with the
Mayor again to assure that the staff is watered, and we get lunch. I know
Countess Rowan will be putting a snacks table together with snacks and
drinks. The starting time of the shoot will be 9am not 10am as it is listed
in the Pennsic schedule. I would ask that all marshal's be at the range by
8am for the kickoff meeting and final prep. We will take no more archers
after 4pm so there is time to prep for the awards and tear down of the range
prior to the Champions team practice.

Again, I want to thank all of you, without your help we would have not
pulled this off again.

In Service,

Janyn Fletcher

Number of Marshal's