[Archers] Sunshade Update

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 20:49:01 PDT 2012

Greetings Brothers and Sisters of the Bow,

*THANK YOU!*

I had planned on updating everyone over the weekend, but too much to do
just caught up with me, so...
Thank you!  We are half way to our goal of providing two sunshades as
donation from our Archery community to Pennsic!  I am in possession
of* one*Sunshade
*(thanks to one generous donor**)*, PLUS... dollar contributions (via
PayPal and Mailed funds) now totaling $131.00.
I am still accepting donations and contributions until Saturday July 14th
(this coming weekend) allowing for some time to get the sale prices and
delivery prior to my leaving for War.  Should you still wish to contribute,
there are 2 (two) ways to do so...
1). If you have a PayPal account you can send your donation using this
email address: *mlsheppard2760 AT gmail DOT com*, or 2). mail a check/MO
made out to *MICHAEL SHEPPARD to 75 Aileen Rd., Flint Hill, VA  22627 **(please
put in memo: Pennsic Archer EZups).* Either way is fine!
That's all for now.

Again, thank you for you generosity (not to mention the support!).

YIS

Saphir