[Archers] Archers Digest, Vol 100, Issue 58

Charles Sprouse sprousecp at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 10:15:11 PST 2012

I REALLY like this idea.  :)

Karl

From: Jessica Mulligan <slaoen at yahoo.com>
To: Jamie Frailey <jamie at designbyfive.com>; "archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org" <archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Archers] Archers Digest, Vol 100, Issue 58

Oh, I had an idea for a Beowulf timed shot.  You have a target with a picture of Grendel standing in the doorway of the mead hall, then you have some terrified looking people on lollipop targets in front of the Grendel target, you get 30 seconds to fire as many shots into Grendel as you can (negative points if you hit the people), simulating the short amount of time you have before Grendel starts ripping people's heads off.

Jess
Sanada Katsumi