[Archers] voting, points, etc.

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 05:43:25 PST 2012

*"**...This is a fun group of folks, I'm on a number of other e-lists and
none of them are as good sports as the archers are....," *

You're not just sayin that cuz we archers can 'stick' a joke, or know who
to 'poke' fun at, or even how to 'target' the subject of a punchline are
ya?!!

I'll be here all week - try the veal - be sure to check your bows at the
door~
Saphir