[Archers] St. Sebastian Theme

Gordon Kinnie am_piobaire at comcast.net
Sun Jan 22 03:41:50 PST 2012

To all,

Since THL Janyn is coordinating the event, Her Excellency Martelle is
coordinating Marshals both demanding of time and effort.

I will run the theme/Target selection for St. Sebastian for this years
Pennsic. (I was not planning on doing my novelty shoot this year anyway)

We want a period theme.  The following suggestions have been put forth that
fit this requirement.

medieval monsters (last years Theme)

colorful heraldry (historic or SCA)

medieval night sky (the constellations)

King Arthur and the tales associated with the legend

Robin Hood and the tales associated with Sherwood Forest

Viking invasion

The plague

Beowulf

Celtic creatures drawn in the style of the Book of Kells

Bandits vs the quiet village

Hundred years war (each target set a different major battle)

Castle attack/defense

Dragons

Silk Road

The Crusades

Spanish inquisition (devils, witches, priests)

Legends in Archery from around the world

Now I need input.

Any more themes, I need these by Friday the 27th of January.

Thank you for your input.

Godai