[Archers] Archery opportunity where it's not so WARM!

Garth Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Fri Jan 20 06:06:28 PST 2012

Noble friends,

If you can't go to Florida, and don't mind a little cold, please
remember that Isenfir and Caer Gelynniog will hold a joint practice
starting at 1 p.m. this Sunday. You are all welcome to enjoy this
low-key practice and good fellowship. We will open with a brief novelty
shoot for fabulous prizes starting about 1:45. Please be sure to show up
early if you want to shoot this target. No late comers are allowed to
join in once this shoot begins. We will break after the first shoot for
any late-comers to have their gear inspected, and then will resume with
two Royal Rounds. The range closes about 4 p.m., followed by a pot-luck
feast. Youngsters are welcome with parental supervision and will have
their own 10-yard target. We have LOTS of good quality loaner gear for
all strengths and ages.

It is expected to be 40 degrees this Sunday, very light winds, but a 30%
chance of showers. Rain will cancel the shoot, but if the range opens
and later closes early for weather we will still eat!

Here are the directions: http://www.isenfir.org/directions/CorbyThjora.php .

Kind regards,

Mungo