[Archers] St. Sebastian's Shoot II Theme

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Fri Jan 13 06:31:16 PST 2012

Well Janyn I’m thinking the lassies are already praying for a windy day!  I’m ready.  If you go here http://www.sportkilt.com/wall_of_fame.html cat 5 Highland Games may look familiar but under Sports scroll down a bit to see the Loch Norman Highland Games Longbow Champion.  By the way, I won a $185 kilt for that.

Now what could I win at Pennsic in a kilt?????????  With my luck, probably a sun burn somewhere where I shouldn’t be getting a sun burn!

Mc cog