[Archers] Seasonal challenge

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Wed Jan 11 10:23:00 PST 2012

Scary thing is, if someone is 'good enough' to hit 4 of 6 shots at
55yds, those 4 shots will have all had to break each other, given the
TINY target.   In fact, you'd basically have to shoot one arrow at a
time, and retrieve inbetween.

Not that I expect anyone to get to that point.  Cause that's just evil.
 No, it's EBIL

Siegfried