[Archers] St. Sebastian's II Shoot

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Fri Jan 6 14:05:41 PST 2012

WE continue to be successful because of people like COG and all of our
archers in Atlantia. I don't think I would even try these types of things
without the kind of folks that make up our Kingdom! It's my pleasure to try
this again and see if we can continue to make this grow bigger than last
year. GOG, I agree about the score cards, I was a bit worried about while
making them and agree that it is more important to be able to read them than
they just look fancy. I am employing the help of Lord Seamus to help with
the score cards since he is a master at it and I am obviously not. Thank you
for the offer, at this point I think we will need all the target offer we
can get as I know some folks might not be making it to Pennsic this year. So
as COG said we still have time, but I will be tracking our progress closely
so we don't get to the last minute and have to scramble around.

Thank you all again!

Janyn