[Archers] Hugh Soar's CROOKED STICK

Jessica Mulligan slaoen at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 07:10:32 PST 2012

We received this book for Christmas from a friend.  I thought the steel bows, and steel strings (?!) were interesting and that picture of the finger tab stood out right away.  I haven't had a chance to read the whole thing yet, mainly just skimmed and read sections here and there, along with the appendix, but I think it will be a good addition to our library.

Sanada Katsumi
aka Jess