[Archers] BBC: 600 Year-Old Yew Tree in England

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Tue Jan 3 05:21:35 PST 2012

To play off of Mungo's post here, and specifically "if the tree could talk,
what would it say?" question, let me recommend the movie Red Violin.  While
it is about a violin it does play off of the question "if my antiques could
talk what stories could they tell?".  Trust me, you will enjoy this movie.

cog