[Archers] Update for ST. Sebastian Theme vote/24 Jan12

Gordon Kinnie am_piobaire at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 03:29:16 PST 2012

To all Atlantian Archers,

Current vote as of 24 January 2012.    Come on VOTE, I know there are more
archers in Atlantia.

We are ahead of schedule, and voting is going on now.   If you have a theme
idea please let me know, we can still add it.

Remember the theme must be within the SCA time period.

By Friday the 3rd of Feb we pick the top 4.  Yes, you can vote now, but you
can only vote for max of two.  I will update this till the 3rd.

After we pick the top 4 we will brainstorm some target ideas, to ensure that
the theme is usable.

Then we will have another vote on the final theme.

Vote now or get to the end of the line and no complaining.

Godai

  _____

 Votes              Theme

0                      medieval monsters (last years Theme)

1                      colorful heraldry (historic or SCA)

0                      medieval night sky (the constellations)

1                      King Arthur and the tales associated with the legend

0                      Robin Hood and the tales associated with Sherwood
Forest

2                      Viking invasion

0                      The plague

5                      Beowulf

5                      Celtic creatures drawn in the style of the Book of
Kells

0                      Bandits vs the quiet village

0                      Hundred years war (each target set a different major
battle)

1                      Castle attack/defense

1                      Dragons

5                      Silk Road

0                      The Crusades

0                      Spanish inquisition (devils, witches, priests)

0                      Legends in Archery from around the world

1                      Notorious Women in history (Witches and Bitches)