[Archers] Archers Digest, Vol 100, Issue 33

Holly Gibbons holly0920 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 20:01:47 PST 2012

Bingo, Seamus! I LOVE the Silk Road theme. I can see it now, dragons from China, carpet patterns, boxes of spices, oases with palm trees, bandits, guys on horseback to shoot at, wierd animals and lots of wolves, flags flying, sand dunes, the skyline of Constantinople, etc. etc. (Ali Baba? Genghis Khan? I better study up) There's just tons of colorful and rich imagery there.

That or Robin Hood. Love Lorelei's hat idea.

So anyhow, I obviously like themes, and it makes a shoot fun to advertise, too. Thank you in advance Martelle for helping sort this out! Once everybody weighs in, just make a choice and we will run with it.
Nuala