[Archers] For you consideration

Fen & Michelle mobishob at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 15:30:57 PST 2012

Spot check shows him shooting RRs since Nov 2006, with a longbow average in the upper 30s.

Could you provide a bit more detail, ie. how long has he been  "taking charge and making sure practice was held and reports were posted" etc.  I'll write him up for a King's Missiliers, just need a bit more info to flesh the rec out.

Cheers
Fen

Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission.