[Archers] Arrow spine calculator

Gordon Kinnie am_piobaire at comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 02:40:52 PST 2012

Ever wonder if you are shooting the right arrow for your bow, with your draw
length?

I have found this spine calculator that is easy to use and very good and it
takes a lot of the guess work out of arrow spine calculations.

It is also FREE.

>From data that I currently have I was able to check my old arrow weights and
Choreographed speeds.  This is the most accurate spine calculator I have
found.

Link

http://heilakka.com/stumiller/

Print the instructions, you will find them useful and he has preloaded many
of the most common bows into the pull down menus.

Godai