[Archers] Loaner Kit Class at University

Garth Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Thu Feb 16 07:09:54 PST 2012

Noble Friends of the Bow,

At UA81 on 3 March I will teach a class called "Stocking the Archery
Loaner Kit" (Class 410) at 2:30. This class is aimed chiefly at new
marshals, or marshals from small groups, who may need advice on
equipment they should offer guests. This is stuff we marshals don't
normally talk about, but should. Experienced marshals may find much of
interest, and anyone else will be welcome. I will draw from personal
experiences building up the Isenfir loaner kit. You can expect a hefty
dose of philosophy and practical advice, tempered with my usual dry wit.
I will also discuss maintenance, storage and transport issues (find out
more about Isenfir's notorious "Gowf Bagges", one of which will make a
guest appearance).

I look forward to seeing you at UA81, even if you aren't in my class.
Let's meet at an "archer's table" during lunch.

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, Shire of Isenfir TA Marshal
aka "That Crazy Scot"