[Archers] ST. Sebastian Theme vote is done.

Fen & Michelle mobishob at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 08:16:37 PST 2012

I like Silk Road the most, but agree with others that its a complex shoot to coordinate re target design. To do it right, you need to have a narrative that reflects the key parts of Marco Polo's travels. Make it educational as well as fun. But there would need to be one person very familiar with the story to assign target ideas. That would be hard over long-distance and might crimp the style of our more creative folk.

I see similiar issues with Beowulf. You'll get 8 stations all featuring Grendel if you don't coordinate.

So my vote is for Celtic Creatures. I'm assuming we can borrow from Celtic Mythology too? If you did normal critters, you could teach how & what they were hunted for. Maybe there's some info poachers & protected royal forests in Ireland.

Cheers
Fen

Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission.