[Archers] Atl Atl Rules

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Mon Dec 10 06:59:59 PST 2012

> Siegfried,
>
> The main problem I see with your suggestion is that most people don't tend
> to have 6 darts.

Well, and at one point most people didn't own more than 12 arrows, until
a lot of shoots starting requiring that :)

Honestly I only included the '6 darts' to bring it more in par with the
archery.   When I've been an atlatl thrower, or had atlatl throwers on
my line.   They've tended to toss their 3 ... and then sit and wait a
long time for everyone else to finish.

We could certainly leave the limit at 3, or use something unique like
'5' just to be different.

But if we require 6, people will get more darts.   (I only have 3 myself
but would be happy to buy/make 3 more if needed)

Barun Siegfried Sebastian Faust, OP - Baron Highland Foorde - Atlantia