[Archers] Waivers required or not?

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Fri Dec 7 11:03:21 PST 2012

Usually I'm the one with the jokes.  And YES I did on this one as well.
WHAT?  You would expect less?

But, time for seriousness.  When we hand over an office to our
successors we hope they do as good a job as we think we did.  In my case
as former DEM for Archery when I stepped down Allen stepped in.  Life
caught up with Allen very soon thereafter and he had to hand the office
over to Lorelei, whom I had STRONGLY recommend be Allen's deputy.  When
it came time for Lorelei to step down she handed the office to Janyn.
>From my view point both of these individuals have done even MORE than an
amazing job with the office.  I say HUZZAH to you both for such a well
done job.  Atlantia should be, and I believe IS, very proud of you both!

cog