[Archers] St. Sebastian's III Shoot at Pennsic next year

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Wed Dec 26 07:51:53 PST 2012

Good morning everyone, just wanted to pass along that I talked with Roewynn
from the Mid (MIC for Pennsic Archery next year) and we CAN NOT move the
shoot to Sunday vise Saturday because of the shorter schedule next year.
Sunday will have to be the first day of war points and we would conflict
with that shoot. So it looks like Saturday 27 July will have to remain the
shoot date. I know this will cause some issues and we will have to work with
what we have. This new schedule is going to cause issue all around I'm
fearful of!

In service,