[Archers] Upcoming University

Garth Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Fri Aug 17 06:57:46 PDT 2012

Noble Friends of the Bow,

Proposals for the next Atlantia University (15 September in Mineral,
Virginia) close on Tuesday. Pennsic put us off getting a track together,
but Lord Saphir and I both stepped up. We haven't worked out who's
actually leading the track. With time running out, so I'm going to put
out a call now to anyone who would like to teach. We could use four or
five good classes.

If you want to offer an archery class, please let Lord Saphir or myself
know what you propose ASAP so we can avoid duplicate submissions.
Classes in archery history, target design, shooting technique, building
arrows or other equipment, or anything else you can think of, would be
great. Don't forget combat archery classes. Then submit your own class
proposal to the University before Tuesday. He or I will work with the
Chancellor to see if we can get the classes spread out as much as
possible across the day.

I put in a bid to teach the TA Warrant class on the first day of
proposals, so we've probably got that one covered (a natural for me,
since I only live 30 miles from the site, and can easily bring bows and
other junk).

Yours Aye,

Mungo