[Archers] Youth Archery Marshal Program

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Thu Aug 16 15:10:56 PDT 2012

OOUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!  About time this program became official.  There
will come a day when ALL of us are too old to watch the line or pull the
string.  We need youth involved!  Great program.

OMG!!!  If this is the first thing Janyn does in his new position how
great is the future going to be!  Can't wait!  (I know, not enough !!
marks.)

cog