[Archers] MATO IV

April Riley ariley2 at nc.rr.com
Wed Aug 29 12:37:13 PDT 2012

IV

The Adventures of Marco Polo. Use your imagination to visualize where and
what he might have seen in his travels. As the event gets closer we will
have more listed on the website as to the adventures of the day. Sir Rodrigo
Falcone will have some amazing melees for the day, Adelrich Falke will be
handling the rapier for the day, and Manus Macday will be testing everyones
skill at the archery range.

Website: www.nimenefeld.org/mato/
Martial Activities: Heavy, Combat archery, Rapier, Target Archery
Arts & Sciences Activities: TBA

Cost:
Adult, Member: $12.00 Day-Trip $8.00 Feast $0.00 Camping
Adult, Non-Member: $17.00 Day-Trip $8.00 Feast $0.00 Camping
Youth (5-17): $7.00 Day-Trip $8.00 Feast $0.00 Camping
Child (0-4): $0.00 Day-Trip $0.00 Feast $0.00 Camping
Make Checks Payable To: SCA, Inc., Canton of Nimenefeld

Site: Optimist Farm. 2908 Optimist Farm, Apex, NC 27539. Site opens 5pm
Friday, closes 12pm Sunday.
Site Restrictions: All pets must be on a leash AND attended by a responsible
person. No fishing in Pond. Anyone caught supplying alcohol to minors or in
any way violating modern law will be removed from site and reported to
modern authorities. Fires must be in reliable metal fire pits. No ground
fires.

Feast Information: Baroness Rebecca the Contrary will be handling the feast
for the event. The menu will be posted on the website. Any culinary
questions needs to be directed to her at bmcellis[AT]yahoo.com.

Merchanting Information: Send any merchanting requests to the autocrat.

Autocrat's Information: Baron Steafan O'Reilly (Stephen L Riley), 9917 Regal
Drive, Angier, NC 27501, Phone: (910) 574-5499, E-mail: steafan[AT]nc.rr.com

Reservations: Baroness Labhaiose inghean ui Raghailligh (April Riley), 9917
Regal Drive, Angier, NC 27501, Phone: (919) 665-7146, E-mail:
labhaiose[AT]yahoo.com

Directions:

>From the North and East: Make your best way to Raleigh, NC, at Raleigh get
on Rte 440 (which is the beltline that goes around Raleigh). Go to the South
side of town to Exit 298A which is Rte 401 South to Fayetteville and Garner.
Go south on 401, stay on the right because 1.4 miles down the road, the road
forks, stay on the right and go another 5.3 miles to Rte 1010 and turn
right, go .5 miles and turn left onto Lake Wheeler Rd, go 1.2 miles and turn
right onto Optimist Farm Rd, go .9 miles turn right into the site, there
will be SCA signs

>From the South: from Rte 95 go north/west on Rte 55 after you make it
through Fuquay-Varina you will come to a light on the edge of town. Directly
across is a Sheets gas station and an Exxon. Turn right, start measuring
there 2.8 miles north you will come to a five way intersection at a light.
Turn left onto Hilltop Needmore Rd, go .4 miles to the next light and turn
right onto Lake Wheeler Rd, go 2.3 miles and turn left onto Optimist Farm
Rd, go .9 miles turn right into the site, there will be SCA signs.