[Archers] St. Sebastian's II Shoot Report

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Aug 13 09:06:35 PDT 2012

Brothers and Sisters of the Bow, I wanted to send out a short report about
the 2nd St. Sebastian's shoot at Pennsic. Once again this year Atlantia
showed the known world how we play and what its like to conduct a typical
novelty shoot in Atlantian fashion. I heard no negative comments and lost
count of the positive ones about how fun the shoot was. I am waiting on the
scores and as soon as I get them I will post them for all to see. Please
remember, this was not my shoot alone, this was Atlantia's shoot and you all
made it happen. Without all of your hard work, time and dedication we would
have never pulled this off! This year we had little help from the other
Kingdoms and considering we really needed 84 marshal's for the time slots to
work correctly and we only had 27, that says a ton about your dedication.
Here are some statistics below:

47 total Marshals - and the statistics -

34 - Atlantia

7 - Middle

2 - East

1 - Meridies

1 - Calontir

7 - MIT's

37 Marshals ran the lines

10 additional helped on the lines and with inspections

4 Royalty shot the entire shoot -

King of the Middle

P&P of the East

King of Atlantia