[Archers] Pennsic Diary

Garth Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Mon Aug 13 08:04:46 PDT 2012

Noble friends,

I have just finished posting my PENNSIC 41 PEACE WEEK DIARY on the UVA
staff server. Now that it is up, I've spotted at least five typos. I
can't do anything about them until at least tomorrow. Bear with me!
Remember, I'm mildly dyslexic. You might want to squeeze your screen a
bit, especially if you have one of those very wide Macs. It reads a
little better that way, and I did this quick and dirty without any HTML
coding for width. The photos came out smaller than I expected (sorry),
but I probably won't resize them since I have some other important
projects to do this month.

Anyway, you can read the story here:
http://people.virginia.edu/~ggg9y/pennsicdiary.html . I will leave this
up for a couple of weeks.