[Archers] New leadership

Robyn Becker reyne_telarius at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 06:22:43 PDT 2012

You've done an outstanding job, Lorelei!  We will miss your leadership, but I know Janyn is more than capable of taking up where you leave off.
Reyne

A true friend is someone who knows all your faults and habits, and loves you anyway.

Per chevron purpure and vert, two sheaves of arrows and a griffin argent