[Archers] Recommendation for Alester MacClansy

Marco marcodaverona at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 5 14:22:56 PDT 2012

Current info for Klancy or “Alester MacClansy”

Marksman

Alester MacClansy

Marinus

Longbow

41.3

>From the OP

 <http://op.atlantia.sca.org/op_ind.php?atlantian_id=3910> Alester MacClansy
(October 2008)
AKA Maredudd Klancey of Caerdydd, Klancey of Cardiff

Recipient has device imagePer bend sinister gules and azure, a bend sinister
argent between a drawn bow with an arrow nocked and three pheons in pall
inverted conjoined at the points Or. (March 2009)

1/6/2007

 <http://op.atlantia.sca.org/op_award.php?award_id=715> Baroness' Award of
Courtesy (Atlantia) (Marinus)

 <http://op.atlantia.sca.org/op_event.php?event_id=267> Inter Baronial
Twelfth Night (Marinus)

<http://op.atlantia.sca.org/awards_by_baronage.php?baronage_id=72&barony_id=
28> Otto and Margrét

11/10/2007

 <http://op.atlantia.sca.org/op_award.php?award_id=132> The Coin of the Sea
(Atlantia) (Marinus)

 <http://op.atlantia.sca.org/op_event.php?event_id=447> Marinus Baronial
Investiture (Marinus)

<http://op.atlantia.sca.org/awards_by_baronage.php?baronage_id=113&barony_id
=28> William and Sarah Beth

11/10/2007

 <http://op.atlantia.sca.org/op_award.php?award_id=43> Award of the Fountain
(Atlantia)

 <http://op.atlantia.sca.org/op_event.php?event_id=447> Marinus Baronial
Investiture (Marinus)

 <http://op.atlantia.sca.org/awards_by_reign.php?reign_id=54> Logan V and
Rowan I

3/1/2008

 <http://op.atlantia.sca.org/op_award.php?award_id=34> Award of Arms
(Atlantia)

 <http://op.atlantia.sca.org/op_event.php?event_id=895> Kingdom Arts and
Sciences Festival (Marinus)

 <http://op.atlantia.sca.org/awards_by_reign.php?reign_id=54> Logan V and
Rowan I

6/28/2008

 <http://op.atlantia.sca.org/op_award.php?award_id=132> The Coin of the Sea
(Atlantia) (Marinus)

 <http://op.atlantia.sca.org/op_event.php?event_id=1136> Hero's Portion VI/
Saint Aiden War Academy (Marinus)

<http://op.atlantia.sca.org/awards_by_baronage.php?baronage_id=113&barony_id
=28> William and Sarah Beth

6/27/2009

 <http://op.atlantia.sca.org/op_award.php?award_id=127> Award of the Marlin
(Atlantia) (Marinus)

 <http://op.atlantia.sca.org/op_event.php?event_id=1213> Marinus Baronial
Birthday (Marinus)

<http://op.atlantia.sca.org/awards_by_baronage.php?baronage_id=113&barony_id
=28> William and Sarah Beth

11/5/2011

 <http://op.atlantia.sca.org/op_award.php?award_id=27> Companion of the Opal
(Atlantia)

 <http://op.atlantia.sca.org/op_event.php?event_id=1385> Fall Crown Tourney
(Tir-y-Don)

 <http://op.atlantia.sca.org/awards_by_reign.php?reign_id=62> Cuán VI and
Pádraigín III

I have been personally campaigning for Klancy for about a year now.  Though
he does not do many distant events due to vision problems, he does attend
most away events that I attend each year.  He has attended his first Pennsic
last year and did serve as Marshal for many hours on the target field.    I
find this discussion quite interesting and eye opening.    As I have said in
previous statement about Klancy, while I traveled for several years in my
mundane profession and away, Klancy maintained practices and all reports and
is my right arm in the Barony when it comes to Archery

In your service,

Marco da Verona