[Archers] archery loaner gear and equipment program?

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 11:53:47 PDT 2012

Good afternoon,

I have been remiss in passing along an excellent idea Lord Mungo had for a loaner bow & equipment program.  (Sorry Mungo.) Many of us have perhaps an extra bow we no longer use, or archery equipment such as arm guards or gloves.  Mungo's idea is to collect these items and redistribute them to groups who are in need of equipment.  As you've probably noticed, we're getting a good number of folks to the range who want to give archery a try.  We want to accommodate them, because after all...once they give archery a try, you KNOW they'll be hooked.  :-)

I will ask Lord Mungo to elaborate on his program idea and to ask for a person/people to collect these items and help with redistribution.  (The Royal Archery competition is a great time to do this.)

Thanks for your time,