[Archers] St. Sebastian's II Shoot and more!

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Fri Apr 6 14:12:36 PDT 2012

One and all, as Janyn has just published the latest target list for the St.
Sebastian Shoot at Pennsic this year, and with his good graces, let me add
in that for SAAD this year, to be held in September - check the Atlantian
calendar for specific dates - we are holding a "best shooting station"
contest.  The basic idea is that other folks, either individuals or teams,
make a target/shooting station.  There are a few minor guidelines but the
target has to fit the theme of SAAD this year Bubba Goes To Scotland.  Thus
as you are making targets/shooting stations for the SSB shoot, think about
how you could easily modify them to fit in with the Bubba and Scotland
theme.  SAAD archers will vote on the shooting stations, field and woods,
and the top three will receive a prize ($).  For a list of the guidelines
contact me off list at cogworksATtriadDOTrrDOTcom.  And if you are not
planning on attending SAAD your loss.  You will be missing one of the
greatest archery centric events in Atlantia.

CJg