[Archers] Recommendation for Alester MacClansy

Marco marcodaverona at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 4 16:21:12 PDT 2012

Greeting good gentles,

This is my second posting for Klancy.  The reason for this is I have
confirmed that he will be at Tir-y-Don's Birthday event the end of this
month which is a Queens progress event.

I wish to put out a request to all archer and in particular the Yew Bow and
other Kings Missiliers.

Those of you who know him, Alester MacClansy, or as we know him, Klancy.
Since joining our Barony he has been a strong part of our archery program.
At that time, my job had me traveling much of the time and Klancy took
charge and made sure practice were held and reports are posted in a timely
manner.   Those of you whom have shoot with Klancy, his passion for archery
is unsurpassed.   So I ask you to join in with those whom I have asked
personally to put forward your recommendation for Klancy to the Kings
Missiliers.

Ps.

He really hates it when he has to come up for recognition even when its
deserved!

In your service,

Lord Marco da Verona

Klancy's good friend