[Archers] IKAC Seasonal Challenge - 9/16 Update

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Mon Sep 19 05:50:19 PDT 2011

No archer who enjoys shooting should be embarrassed by any score (heck look
up my Period Handbow scores...ghastly,  but had fun shooting them).  Once
you enjoy shooting you will want to shoot more (aka practice) and as you
practice more you will get better.  Seek out others who enjoy shooting the
same style bow, don't be afraid to ask for advice (and once you do don't be
afraid to tell them to shut up, as most Atlantian Archers are only too
willing to help).  Good advice for any style bow.

I too started with a crossbow by Master Iolo and it served me well for many
years.  One day soon the mail will deliver the little gem, and then the fun
will begin!

Jonathas