[Archers] Fwd: [SCA-SocietyArcherMarshal] Saunders Mats / construc ting targets

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Fri Sep 16 15:10:42 PDT 2011

I actually have some carpet filled targets.  We used to use themas our Baronial ones until someone donated some Saunders ones. If I can dig them out :), I'll bring one to Storvik, tomorrow.The last quite a while.  Innards can be replaced :).They weigh a ton :( Dealla ---------- Original Message ----------