[Archers] IKAC Seasonal Challenge - 9/16 Update

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Fri Sep 16 14:46:46 PDT 2011

Note: SC score based on approved IKAC scores.  ;)

Jonathas
(One of the slacking crossbows)
On Sep 16, 2011 5:20 PM, <lady_esperanza at cox.net> wrote:
> Mors and I shot a period crossbow IKAC on Sunday that I need to submit and
then I shot an open crossbow IKAC on Monday. We plan on shooting an open
IKAC on Sunday.

> If another crossbow person could shoot a period crossbow IKAC we could see
if we could over take first in that division.

> Not total slackers. :)
>
> Esperanza
>
> ---- Jonathas <Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org> wrote:
>> Greetings all,
>>
>> Here are the scores for the IKAC Seasonal Challenge that illustrious
leader
>> has issued!
>>
>> Needwood and Bright Hills tied for the lead at 8 each (Bright Hills
bringing
>> more archers, but Needwood having more archers effecting the Atlantian
IKAC