[Archers] Forward from Christophe, War of the Wings archery info

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 19:18:31 PDT 2011

Attached Message

John Atkins <cogworks at triad.rr.com>

archers-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org

War of the Wings Archery

Mon, 26 Sep 2011 09:50:28 -0400

Archery Marshals,
If you are planning on attending War of the Wings and are a currently warrented archery marshal please consider devoting some time to the archery range.  I am planning on running the range much like they do at war, sign up slots of duration no longer than 2 hours.  I firmly believe archery marshals should also shoot.  We will have two ranges at WoW, the adult range and a family range.

At this point the range schedule is as follows:

Thursday - range open 12 - 4pm
Friday - 9:30 range open
    1:30 Prize shoot
    4 pm Range closes
    7 pm (O'Dark thirty) Night shoot
Saturday - Range open after Grand Procession
    1:30 Prize shoot
    4 pm range closes
Sunday - 9:30 - 3:30 range open
    10:30 Special request Royal Round, Isolda Jourdan Birthday Challenge

Every hour on the hour the war point will be shot.
Royal Rounds and IKACs will be shot as requests demand.
The range will be closed for the Grand Procession/Morning court, Sat 10 am and for the Baronial Great Court, Sun 11am.

I will have a sign up schedule posted on the archery range.  Please consider volunteering, your side will get volunteer points for it!

THL Christophe

If you have questions, email me.