[Archers] thank you

Holly Gibbons holly0920 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 16:54:49 PDT 2011

Greetings!

I had so much fun last weekend at Storvik Birthday! We never could have had such a great shoot without the help of many, many hands. I owe a great debt of gratitude especially to these folks:

Grimm, MIT extraordinaire: thanks for taking the newcomers around the entire day, teaching, sacrificing your own shoot, and for getting every single target in the trailer right after the shoot so we didn't have to take down in the morning!

Fen, another MIT extraordinaire: thanks for your awesome setup help on thusday and friday and day-of all-around wonderful assistance with everything from teaching to target wrangling.

Nikki: "no longer baby archer, now archer babe," thanks for all the inspections, for herding all to sign up, and for your fun self on the range!

Seamus and Bright Hills: thank you for bringing the pendulum, setting it up and down, and strapping all the targets even though we lost you to combat archery for the day! You are a true friend to Storvik archery.

Michelle: thank you so much for all the small things you do for me whenever there is a need, things that add up to a huge amount of help. I wouldn't dream of putting on a shoot without you! Wordsmith when the shoot is being written up, person in charge of getting signs out on the stakes, and ever-cool mathematician and scorekeeper ... thanks for putting together all the frames for the prizes, and doing all this with the kind of calm and kind presence I have come to expect from you.

Syr Richard and Breccan: thank you for all those evenings of painting! What beautiful targets!

Last but most, Geoffrey, who does it all, my co-MIC in every way.
I was blessed with the most awesome team ever! Hope you all had a good time at Storvik and thanks for coming out to play!
Nuala