[Archers] 30 year Marshal Help

TRAVIS GOODMAN fnfall1a1 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 6 15:21:21 PDT 2011

Hello all this is Mors
   I really want to thank the Marshals and Marshal in training that worked endless to make the archery work flawless at 30 year : Lord Samuel, Saphir, Sanada Terasu ,Sanada Katsumi,Grimm,John the Brewer, Cameron, Fen, Ghijskjin, Janyn ,Lorelei, Allen . Im sorry if I have forgot anyone name that helped . Also a big thank you to Mistress Gwenhwyvar for the food .It was much apperciated. Also thank to Mistress Blitha and her staff for the water station in the middle of the field.Still in recovery. See you all at the next shoot.

Lord Valgard Av Mors