[Archers] Pennsic Archery - Shifts

mlsheppard2760 mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 06:29:28 PDT 2011

Janyn,

I thought the shoot was a complete blast and success. Even more so as it was its first! I truly had no problem volunteering, and will be there next year should we repeat the event!  Tho I've said it before, I say it again...
You did a great job with the Sebastian Shoot! Your efforts, expertise, excitement for, and ability to control heards of Marshals, myself included, was much appreciated. A great day for most all as I recall. VIVAT!
Let it be known, that should it be, I will be there in support as a 'marshal-in-what-ever-capacity-needed-for-however-long' to help ensure another fun and safe shoot!
Atlantian built - Kingdom enjoyed!

YIS,
Saphir

Dietrich Saphir zum Drache,