[Archers] Lochmere Arrow

fenrisulven at comcast.net fenrisulven at comcast.net
Sat Oct 29 00:30:06 PDT 2011

That sounds about right.

We also need to think about road conditions.  Not our archers! I *know* you guys drive safe in ice and snow, its all the other idiots out there that might run you off the road.  And driving home that night will not be fun.

I've shot in low 30ish degree weather before and it was just miserable.  Tommorow is forecast to *feel* like the upper 20s.  With 12mph winds.  Morning should be icy cold rain turning to snowfall during 2-5pm.  If you guys really want to shoot it, go for it. I think it will be a case of whatever team can stay outside longer than the others.  Me? I'll be toasty and curled up with my better half.

If you resched, I don't see why you couldn't do it on whatever date is most convenient to you.  Maybe you can get permission from some group to tack it onto their event in the Spring (like Golden Rose) or maybe just run the course at the Baltimore Bowman Traditional Classic. Your call. If we have to wait till next Fall, then we will wait.  No biggie.

Just be safe safe safe this weekend guys.  I'll miss you!

Cheers

Fen

"Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission.... unless its REALLY cold"