[Archers] TnT and the weather.

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Fri Oct 28 18:32:44 PDT 2011

Current predictions have the snow at between 6" and 8" possible,
depending on who you trust.

Whatever the current arrow holders decide (hosting it, or postponing it)
is fine.

In either case, Francesca/I will not be there (even though the site is
only 20 minutes from our house).  Given the illness' that have been
running around us here, being outside in the cold/snow all day isn't a
healthy choice for us.

My only concern, if it is still ran, is how people will feel if there
are only 2-3 teams competing for it.  Not quite the same as a 'normal year'.

Either way I wish the current owners the best, and if the competition is
still held, then I wish the best of luck to those archers crazy enough
to brave it.

Siegfried