[Archers] Pennsic Archery - Shifts

jmu1861 at aol.com jmu1861 at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 18:07:15 PDT 2011

True, but I really enjoyed my day there.  I spent @ 1/2 inspecting and 1/2 working two lines.  Call it my service at the war if you like, but I had a good time and will gladly do it again next year if I am there.

Which is to say, if I am there next year, count me in.  It was a great day for Atlantia and archery.

Geoffrey (the broken Baron)