[Archers] TnT Schedule for 29 October

Charles Sprouse sprousecp at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 19:14:54 PDT 2011

Okay, two things I must note here Godai.  First, five of seven targets being friend or foes with possible -3 point hits, one of these friend or foes being the clout, is HARDLY what I would term as "seven easy stations"!  ;P   And two, when you say the lochmere arrow shoot may be moved if set up allows, it is not going to be shot concurrently with the Terrors of Nippon shoot is it?  Because, speaking for myself and many others I would assume, we are looking forward to doing both of these shoots, they sound great.

Karl