[Archers] archery marshal needed for Chalice of the Sungod

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Mon Oct 17 06:01:40 PDT 2011

Thanks Fen, and Mors, and anyone else who can help marshal!

Remember all the prep work, planning, target construction, blood and sweat
has been Naran's, I do not want to steal his thunder, so in the end all the
credit for what so far sounds like a wonderful shoot is his as well.  All I
am is the "marshal of record" to make sure the shoot and range are safe.  He
undertook a significant archery event as an MIT, what a better way to learn.
Archery in Atlantia always has been an overachieving group, glad to see it
continuing with the newest generation of marshals!

In humble service,
Jonathas

PS Fen, I'm sure Lorelei will get the official stamp on the paperwork
quickly to have another slave... er I meant *marshal* really yeah. :D